anuncio l2.png

Welcome to Lineage2Epic Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Apollo

Vote Rewards

- To win vote reward item, you need to make your votes in the follow links:

- Ingame, you can join automatically in the above links:

• Press Alt+b
  • Click in voting reward
  • Then click in hopzone and topzone

voterewards1.png

- You will get 1 vote reward item for each website.

- You can vote from each website, every 12 hours.

- Typing the follow command ingame: .getreward (You will get automatically  7StrGl23gPgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Vote Reward item in the inventory, otherwise it will show the countdown time when you will can vote again).

- The NPC  to claim Items with vote reward is Located in Oren Town.

D87JGtJqoC3mQAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=LmaCSIftwFoAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

- The Talismans obtained in the NPC Vote Store have a duration of 4 hours with the follow bonus stat:

• I6UTNHz3+EgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Talisman of Experience lvl 1 = Experience gain +8%
  • I6UTNHz3+EgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Talisman of Experience lvl 2 = Experience gain +12%
  • I6UTNHz3+EgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Talisman of Elemental Power = Fire, Water, Earth and Wind +10 Attribute Power
  • I6UTNHz3+EgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Talisman of Elemental Resistance = Fire, Water, Earth and Wind +10 Attribute Resist
  • I6UTNHz3+EgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Talisman of Divine Power = Holy and Dark +10 Attribute Power
  • I6UTNHz3+EgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Talisman of Divine Resistance = Holy and Dark +10 Attribute Resist
  • I6UTNHz3+EgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Talisman of Damage "Monters" = Increase damage done to All Monsters +8%
  • I6UTNHz3+EgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Talisman of Resistance "Monters" = Damage taken from All Monsters reduced +8%
  • I6UTNHz3+EgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Talisman of Life = HP, MP and CP +300
  • I6UTNHz3+EgAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA= Talisman of Regeneration = HP, MP and CP regeneration +4%