Help to keep server alive
HOPZONETOPZONE
News Ticker
  • SERVER IS ONLINE
  • LAUNCHED: OCTUBER 13, 2018
Sign in to follow this  
Ryuk

Massive update

Even if u guys admins + staff are totaly useless and garbeges i will try to help you for a last time giving u advice u should alrdy think about when u saw ur shit server started to getting lower and lower
My other posts alrdy saw this coming but ur stupidity and your reading problems didnt helped u at all cuz u didnt even read them ... but w/e

The helping advice is . Close ur shit for 2 weeks and do a massive update without wipe.

change farm , change farmzones , Be helpfull to ur community , kick the other gms u got there sitting and doing nothing . Add new shits lower the prices .

I wont support again ur server if u dont do anything again

U had the online numbers but u fucked up cuz u and ur team are fucking apes

u thought ur shit would last for more cuz " aaa we goot 500 online who the fuck care now " xoXOAOAXOO eat my dick u homo 
I told u again and again this is ur job u have to work . if u dont work for it , u will fail 

u took like 3 chances and u failed .

Like every Pride like server they make it make  top items 2k glits and farming ussless so u have to donate or make bots wich have to farm 24/7 ss and be and event medalcuz mobs don't drop  have 0.5% to drop smting and only way to catch up Is to donate like crazy they make some money and ppls start to leave they will open it again after some month and will be same 

Edited by balabanov91

well i think the problem was to make everything so easy to enchant ... like wtf when u get top wep u dont have to care about enchants xoaoaxoxaoxao

40 glit and is rdy xoaxoaoxa making things too easy was bad choise

when everyone finished with item farm was nothing else to do ... 

They can pvp its pvp server not farm I mean I don't say it have to be 3 days top items but everything its same like pride was just after 1 month they put all top items on donatation shop and they get it enchant it and its done pride u was forced to go to instaces and event so u can get essesnces and coins to make top gear here you can just speak with gm pay 100$ or more don't know how much and take everything u want doesent metter if is in shop or not

Edited by balabanov91

So, is the server gonna do a "restart" or shall we start looking for another? 5/2/2019 _ 9:00 - 11:30 (GMT+2) for those 2:30 hours there were 4 to 7 ppl online . :|

On 3/2/2019 at 2:19 PM, CashCarti said:

Ρε κάνει διακοπές ο Γιάννης καθίστε καλα

Έκλαψα 😂😂😂