Help to keep server alive
HOPZONETOPZONE
News Ticker
  • SERVER IS ONLINE
  • LAUNCHED: OCTUBER 13, 2018
Sign in to follow this  
Kayae

Botting

I think it's pretty clear how the server works, if you're able to purchase Adrenaline and you know how to use it then you don't have to worry since the GMs are not gonna search for botters (they believe they don't have to jail anyone anymore since they removed clicker) but still most people, who were using clicker, are now unable to bot and they see how some people are just taking advantage of Adrenaline+GMs not giving a fuck about bot. 

This truly is a game killer for most people, if you can't block Adrenaline then what is the whole point of blocking targeting/assist (clicker) and STOP searching for BOTS? I don't see anyone getting jailed for botting, it's like you all just stopped caring and that's how a server slowly dies.

Enable clicker again or block Adrenaline, if you're willing to block only ONE botting program then u should still worry about the rest of the people using Adrenaline. This is just a mess. 

• Like 1

Since adrenaline is a premium bot,no matter what they do there will always be a bypass.Adrenaline is sitting there waiting to get purchased,your option love <3.

15 minutes ago, aizzor said:

Since adrenaline is a premium bot,no matter what they do there will always be a bypass.Adrenaline is sitting there waiting to get purchased,your option love <3.

Since you can't block it then u should look for botters but that's not what they're doing and we all know that since they disabled target/assist they just don't search for people who bot. You either remove target/assist and jail bots or keep it if looking for bots is such a hard work :)

I agree with allowing any programme, but just fyi, yesterday some ppl i know got jailed for botting. They are still looking, just not 24/7

And who said  that they are not searching or jailing any1 using adre? lol

sounds like you're just mad that you can't bot without having to pay for it 

i do agree that clickers or assisting should not be disabled but crying about a premium botting program that requires paying(adrenaline) which will always work  only because you want to bot without paying anything is plain stupid

19 hours ago, Primezero said:

And who said  that they are not searching or jailing any1 using adre? lol

sounds like you're just mad that you can't bot without having to pay for it 

i do agree that clickers or assisting should not be disabled but crying about a premium botting program that requires paying(adrenaline) which will always work  only because you want to bot without paying anything is plain stupid

If I was interested on botting I would simply buy it, that’s not about me being mad that’s about having 80% server being unable to afford the premium bot while some of you are purchasing Adrenaline and taking advantage of it. GMs barely look for bots anymore and we all know that, why are we even discussing this? 

I made it clear the problem isn’t Adrenaline the problem is how GMs have been acting since they disabled the clicker and it’s bad.

a/w just enable the clicker again im pretty sure everyone is bored of having to click a lot more to get items and most of them don’t understand or can afford a premium bot.

Hehe.

thing is , we agree on the clicker part but your "logic" of why adrenaline or any other botting programm is unfair is simply wrong.

One requires payment.

The other does not.

If you pay for something you will obviously have an advantage over some1 who is not.

That's how life works.

9 hours ago, Primezero said:

Hehe.

thing is , we agree on the clicker part but your "logic" of why adrenaline or any other botting programm is unfair is simply wrong.

One requires payment.

The other does not.

If you pay for something you will obviously have an advantage over some1 who is not.

That's how life works.

I think I made it pretty sure that the problem isn’t Adrenaline since they’re unable to block it, what seems unfair is the fact that they stopped checking for bots once they disabled clicker and this is the third time & last time I’m writing such thing, hope you’re able to understand and we won’t need a 4th.