Help to keep server alive
HOPZONETOPZONE
News Ticker
  • SERVER IS ONLINE
  • LAUNCHED: OCTUBER 13, 2018
Sign in to follow this  
Ryuk

check db acu

Hey i think there is a problem with doom bringer ... for some reason i got 177 accu and i still do like 3-4 misses in a row on mage classes T_T and this happened to like 3-4 mages 

i dont know what is going wrong but please check it . (weapon : dread nagan , with gift of queen buff and true bers on + pow) 

7 hours ago, Kayae said:

There is something called absolute evasion and it has nothing to do with accuracy :)

so you are saying that archers dont need eye protector at all but a db need it to kill a mage?

9 hours ago, Ryuk said:

then nerf that shit ! why we even talking about ! lol it is obviously too op!!

No it's not op, most of the absolute evasion from mages comes from Titanium Armor and it'll disappear once they get dread, they'll get more skill dodge and that's how it's always been on pride packs otherwise they're a piece of paper, they're already weak enough in this server since it took so long to open Dread and everyone got high enchanted jewels so before coming here make sure you know what you're talking about. 

9 hours ago, Alfakapas said:

so you are saying that archers dont need eye protector at all but a db need it to kill a mage?

That's not what I said and you're wrong, Eye Protector doesnt pierce absolute evasion so it's useless. :)

@Kayae cmon dude stop doing the lawyer u aint that shit.. take ur knowledge and drop it str8 to the garbage like ur misarable no gender life :) 

we alrdy know that u are supporting that shit cuz u are mage and u will cry if he fix this shits :)  thank god i've never asked for a boost or nerf without a reason  (: and im sure they will check it and nerf it :)