HOPZONETOPZONE

CUSTOM EVENTS

+700 ONLINE, JOIN US AND HAVE FUN!
News Ticker
  • SERVER IS ONLINE
  • LAUNCHED: OCTUBER 13, 2018

ABOUT LOGIN ISSUES

Screenshot_65.png

You have to wait 5-10 min with this l2 client window open.  it's about anti bot system update, then click on confirm and open you l2 client again.

Sign in to follow this  
DMRTZ

Nerfing without log and reason.

Do you want everyone to play the same shit? Mages, daggers, archers?

I've been studying the items descriptions and farmed my ass out till afford all my gear.. I had 85% shield block rate on my tanker and it's 60%

My doomcryer had 85% shield def rate and it's 29% now, do you gonna refound me? cuz i've brought accessories that no one uses from shop, im playing Leather Cap and Iron circlet. 

My whole build is arround accessories and items that maximizes my shield def rate and block power and you simply nerfed it at a point that makes it almost unplayable.. from 85% to 29% on DC is 56% difference dude, using all accessories for block and buffs lol. And tank from 85% to 60%, wtf? We got many idiots classes that trully needs a re-work but you are focusing on what?

for real, that sucks a lot. What i am supposed to do now? sell all my stuff and loose glits and change to dagger? archer? mage? ridiculous dude.. there is no variety of classes in the server and you are making it even worst. 

Yup my shield def rate nerfed too. I'd like a reroll since i bought all these stuff just for nothing after this nerf!!!!!

12 hours ago, Apollo said:

We are working to make best server balance, we are reworking some items, class and stuff.

Sure i want that but after the nerf my class is unplayable, how's that balancing the game? Anyway what about a free reroll?

I love how people say shit like I had 60-80 shield block rate on a non tank class and think that it’s fine. And about tanks if you can max the shield def rate with tit gear what’s the point of the next gears/ clocks etc anyways ? 

Edited by Sin

7 hours ago, Sin said:

I love how people say shit like I had 60-80 shield block rate on a non tank class and think that it’s fine. And about tanks if you can max the shield def rate with tit gear what’s the point of the next gears/ clocks etc anyways ? 

You might really love ppl who talk shit specially cuz you are one of them.

Im full relic, Royal guard+18 main with parts+20, dusk shield, TT Hammer+12, leather cap and iron cc which means, full setup/build based on shield def and block. There's not any other equips that gives those kind of bonuses and that new "balance" cut me off more than 50% block rate. Now tell me, which cloak or which TT set gives shield bonuses? Which accessories without counting leather cap and iron circlet gives block and shield def? I'm FULL items for block rate and power.

Also your argumentation is really fail "non tank class, bla bla classes can't use this or that" dude tell me, here we got duelist using dual BLUNTS, we have prophets with fist and many others, lol dude, for real, get your ass back to your cave. 

Yeah ok dwarves and doomcryer having 85% block rate with over 2500 shield def with tit gear was fine. Having an extra 2000 k p def was fine since prophets can use fists. And smashers are actually a blunt, not dual blunts but w/e. 

12 hours ago, Sin said:

Yeah ok dwarves and doomcryer having 85% block rate with over 2500 shield def with tit gear was fine. Having an extra 2000 k p def was fine since prophets can use fists. And smashers are actually a blunt, not dual blunts but w/e. 

You wrote so much shit in a few lines that i do not have the energy and patience to correct or even teach you about pride things.

I will loose my 2 cents just to "plot twist" you, if smashers aren't dual, please equip grand ravager and tell me if you can use Triple sonic slash, the answer will be no but with smashers you do right? it's DUAL, case closed. Ahhn, btw you might never played dwarf in pride but just to inform you, they have shield mastery on their passives since ever. Hope you've learned something. 

or stay dumb.

Edited by DMRTZ

1 hour ago, DMRTZ said:

You wrote so much shit in a few lines that i do not have the energy and patience to correct or even teach you about pride things.

I will loose my 2 cents just to "plot twist" you, if smashers aren't dual, please equip grand ravager and tell me if you can use Triple sonic slash, the answer will be no but with smashers you do right? it's DUAL, case closed. Ahhn, btw you might never played dwarf in pride but just to inform you, they have shield mastery on their passives since ever. Hope you've learned something. 

or stay dumb.

you are making a fool  of your self.

image.thumb.png.7d9e2045224e132069c96c45d6d7f5fe.png

Just keep quiet you exploited stupid stacking stats like shield block rate and def already and you are mad it finally got a decent tweak.

2 hours ago, Sin said:

you are making a fool  of your self.

image.thumb.png.7d9e2045224e132069c96c45d6d7f5fe.png

Just keep quiet you exploited stupid stacking stats like shield block rate and def already and you are mad it finally got a decent tweak.

You are the one fooling yourself with that shit pic which proves nothing, tottaly hand made.. Darion's wall doesn't even count as a shield there "NONE" lol dude, gtfo already. im still waiting for the video of you doing/casting triple sonic slash with grand ravager (BLUNT) equipped. Any idiot can access those kind of files by searching max cheaters tutorials, if you really wanna act expert, open your Navicat on core items and you gonna see that Smashers are dual type, if it was not, you shouldn't be able to use TSS, simple like that. 

You are yelling  because of doomcryer and Fortune seeker using shields which is completly fucking normal but you call it exploit ROFL

But duelist using dual type blunt which allows to use TSS and also stuns in the same weapon AND Allow SHIELD DEF AND BLOCK WITHOUT EVEN HOLDING A SHIELD IT'S TOTTALY FUCKING NORMAL FOR YOU LOL. 

Doomcryer and FS with shield = exploit, let's nerf.

Duelist using dual blunt type, can use stuns, can use all dual skills and also have shield def rate and power = NORMAL

DUDE, THAT MAKES ANY FUCKING SENSE. 

Edited by DMRTZ

12 hours ago, DMRTZ said:

You are the one fooling yourself with that shit pic which proves nothing, tottaly hand made.. Darion's wall doesn't even count as a shield there "NONE" lol dude, gtfo already. im still waiting for the video of you doing/casting triple sonic slash with grand ravager (BLUNT) equipped. Any idiot can access those kind of files by searching max cheaters tutorials, if you really wanna act expert, open your Navicat on core items and you gonna see that Smashers are dual type, if it was not, you shouldn't be able to use TSS, simple like that. 

You are yelling  because of doomcryer and Fortune seeker using shields which is completly fucking normal but you call it exploit ROFL

But duelist using dual type blunt which allows to use TSS and also stuns in the same weapon AND Allow SHIELD DEF AND BLOCK WITHOUT EVEN HOLDING A SHIELD IT'S TOTTALY FUCKING NORMAL FOR YOU LOL. 

Doomcryer and FS with shield = exploit, let's nerf.

Duelist using dual blunt type, can use stuns, can use all dual skills and also have shield def rate and power = NORMAL

DUDE, THAT MAKES ANY FUCKING SENSE. 

Do me a favour and post a video of you using any blunt skills or the stuns smashers can use while wearing normal duals. Plus check your auto hit damage. You might see you deal twice the damage compared to duals since you hit just once since you are using a blunt. 

11 minutes ago, Sin said:

Do me a favour and post a video of you using any blunt skills or the stuns smashers can use while wearing normal duals. Plus check your auto hit damage. You might see you deal twice the damage compared to duals since you hit just once since you are using a blunt. 

Dude for real are you dumb? My friend character is duelist and i can use Hammer Crush with Smashers, wtf you talking about? Your english is so fucking broken, it's hard to understand, you don't use "," in your phrases, you are just randomly slaping your keyboard. 

Also why are you changing the subject everytime? first of all i complained not about the nerf at all, but about those changes without log, if we don't check our advanced stats everyday we won't even knew about those nerfs lol, the minimun that the staff should do, is to make a fucking change log just to inform us about the changes.

Also you might be blind, check my first post (it's not edited) i didnt even mentioned dwarf classes, you mentioned that just because you saw me as dwarf appearance hahaha, also i didn't talk about doomcryer only, but about tank as well, i've got a Phoenix knight lv92 with skills+15 (which i donated for), i just made that tank for Instances, so the tanker is full items for Block rate and def (royal guard, leather cap, iron, dusk shield and iron stone, also full relics) and from 85% it's 60% now, so tankers don't have damage and now don't even have defensive stats. 

6 minutes ago, DMRTZ said:

Dude for real are you dumb? My friend character is duelist and i can use Hammer Crush with Smashers, wtf you talking about? Your english is so fucking broken, it's hard to understand, you don't use "," in your phrases, you are just randomly slaping your keyboard. 

Also why are you changing the subject everytime? first of all i complained not about the nerf at all, but about those changes without log, if we don't check our advanced stats everyday we won't even knew about those nerfs lol, the minimun that the staff should do, is to make a fucking change log just to inform us about the changes.

Also you might be blind, check my first post (it's not edited) i didnt even mentioned dwarf classes, you mentioned that just because you saw me as dwarf appearance hahaha, also i didn't talk about doomcryer only, but about tank as well, i've got a Phoenix knight lv92 with skills+15 (which i donated for), i just made that tank for Instances, so the tanker is full items for Block rate and def (royal guard, leather cap, iron, dusk shield and iron stone, also full relics) and from 85% it's 60% now, so tankers don't have damage and now don't even have defensive stats. 

That’s my point you retard you can use hammer crush with smashers. What other duals can use hammer crush with ? My bad for even bothering talking to you since you have no clue. Anyways yeah boost dwarves and tanks whatever pleases you, 

Edited by Sin

6 minutes ago, Sin said:

That’s my point you retard you can use hammer crush with smashers. What other duals can use hammer crush with ? My bad for even bothering talking to you since you have no clue. Anyways yeah boost dwarves and tanks whatever pleases you, 

Dude hahahaha, wtf english level, instead of yelling at forum, please make an english college ok? 

A guy like you calling me "retard" seems more like a joke than an offensive mood hahaha.

Edited by DMRTZ

I see lot spam about nerfing and nerfing...Ok server need balance but i think stuff team need work at communicate..I try to contact with GM 1 week now and they ignore me and lot other players...My opinion is to dont ignore players or dont change lot the classes or items...by the way i wiss to see one stadable server for the winter..gl to stuff team and keep going.. :)

8 hours ago, Ramsey said:

<3 DMRTZ

Be aware, S1N english master probably gonna came yelling about that too.
You are exploiting the combination < with 3, substacking the <3 in forums.